Our Ethics Statement
We as media professionals have subordinated ourselves to a value-code, which is actively practised and thus strengthening our creative work, our daily production and the dynamic interaction and collaboration with our surroundings, our partners, customers and clients.
- support of peace, joy, friendship, mutuality and light in the world
- raising awareness of grievances, conflicts and other problems
- give those a voice you would rarely hear
- prohibit any act of arrogance, egocentrism and egosim
- be happy, friendly and generous in public
- promote progress, evolution, freedom, equality and community
- proceed with irrepressible will, boundless faith and never ending energy
- implement and realise positive dreams, goals and desires
Humility, foresight, understanding and philanthrophy
Nothing that is worth doing can be achieved in our lifetime; therefore we must be saved by hope.
Nothing which is true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history;
therefore we must be saved by faith.
Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone;
therefore we must be saved by love.
No virtuous act is quite as virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own standpoint.
Therefore we must be saved by that final form of love, which is forgiveness.